- Do check out Lingerie Diva’s lingerie glossary if you don’t know the difference between a babydoll and a bustier.
- Don’t buy the first think you see because you think it’s sexy. There are several types of lingerie that are all sexy on different people and body types.
- Do get something you think your significant other will be comfortable wearing.
- Don’t buy something just because you want to see them in it. Keep in mind that it’s Christmas, not Valentine’s Day or your anniversary.
- Do shop for their body. If you don’t know their size, investigate a bit more!
- Don’t buy your partner a small because you think it will flatter them. Find out their size and then compare it with the manufacturer’s sizing charts.
- Do buy several presents instead of one big one. It’s more thoughtful and shows you thought about them that much more.
- Don’t buy the same item in several different colors. Variety is always good!
- Do invest in something that helps set the mood. Romantic kits and massage oils add a special touch.
- Don’t worry too much. Lingerie is a really thoughtful gift to give that shows you care and are attempting to be romantic.
- Do trust your instincts. I'm sure your partner will like whatever you think they will, as long as you put a little thought into it.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
11 Lingerie Shopping Dos and Don’ts This Holiday Season
It’s time to buckle down and get serious about Christmas shopping. If you’ve held off until now, stay calm. Remember: it’s the thought that counts — but who are we kidding? — it’s definitely the gift that will score you points. Before you continue any further, make sure to read these simple lingerie shopping dos and don’ts before you make any disastrous purchases: