Hooray, it's warm outside!
But to wear all of the sexy halters, tank tops, strapless tops, backless dresses and more that are part of the a fun, flirty diva's summer style, you need to have the right bra. It's all about invisibility - we don't want any ugly bra straps poking out and distracting from the lovely silhouette you've got going on! So here is the Lingerie Diva list of the Top 5 Essential Bras You Need to Have for Spring and Summer!
1) The strapless bra: You likely already have this piece in your lingerie drawer, since it is a staple for every woman. You want to make sure you have a strapless bra that has a seamless line and can give you support without squashing your breasts.
2) The convertible bra: This is the "jane-of-all-trades" when it comes to bras. A convertible bra allows you to adjust and move the straps so they can work with any top. The convertible bra is good for halter tops, raceback tanks, tops with deep-V plunges in the front and tops that cross in the back.
3) A bandeau bra: A bandeau bra is different from a strapless bra in that it's OK if your bandeau bra is seen. These bras look like a sporty tube top and work perfectly under a long, flowy tank with big armholes. Or, wear a bandeau top in a contrasting color under any shirt or dress that has an open back, adding a little extra oomph to your outfit.
4) The T-shirt bra: This bra lays flat against your skin and is perfect to wear under, obviously, T-shirts, but also any tight-fitting top where you want a seamless look in the front. You want to world to notice your great style, not the lines from your bra.
5) A backless bra: Sometimes you just feel like baring a little more skin, and there's nothing as subtly sexy as a toned and tan back. The backless bra adheres to your breasts, providing support from the side and underneath.
And there you have it, the bras that are absolutely essential for a truly sexy spring and summer look. To order any of the bras featured, visit www.LingerieDiva.com.