Perhaps the hardest part of a striptease is picking the right song. So many choices! What's going to get you both in the mood? To give you some ideas, I’ve come up with a list of striptease songs that could work no matter what mood you’re in or which musical genre your prefer.
Slow and sultry:
- “Fever” – artists include Peggy Lee, Elvis, Ella Fitzgerald and Michael Buble
- “Black Velvet” by Alannah Myles
- “Justify My Love” by Madonna
- “Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Leppard
- “Cherry Pie” by Warrant
- “Hot in Here” by Nelly
- “Slow Motion” by Juvenile
- “Dirrty” by Christina Aguilera
- "Tonight (I'm Loving You) by Enrique Iglesias
- “Doin’ It” by LL Cool J
- “Pony” by Ginuwine
- “Red Light Special” by TLC
- “I’m a Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears
- “Dontcha” by the Pussycat Dolls
- “I Touch Myself” by DiVinyls
- “Strokin’” by Clarence Carter
- “You Can Leave Your Hat On” by Joe Cocker
Now, this is in no means a comprehensive list. There are a million other songs you could go with. But hopefully it will help inspire you when you are planning your next “private show”. Are there any other striptease songs you’d put on the list?
PS: If you need a few pointers perfecting your striptease routine moves, check out this article here.